- The ABM Strand is intended for students who would like to be accountants, businessmen and entrepreneurs. It is also for those who want to take degree courses in International Hospitality Management or Hotel and Restaurant Management.
- The specialized subjects taught in this strand will cover all aspects of business from finance, operations, marketing, and human resources.
- Specialized subjects are being taught by industry practitioners and field experts.
- The Principles of Marketing and Business Ethics and Social Responsibility subjects are taken in a blended learning set-up where students spend time off-class to watch supplementary videos, read case studies, and do research requirements.
- This set-up gives students an avenue for greater exposure to the subject without being restricted with the constraints of class schedules.
- This also provides the faculty with the opportunity to discuss more pertinent examples and case studies analyses during the face-to-face instruction.
- Moreover, Enderun ABM students join national seminars, conferences, and workshops involving business topics to further develop their identity as future accountants, managers, marketers, and entrepreneurs.
- After finishing Enderun’s ABM Strand, graduates are in a fit state to take advanced management, marketing, and accounting courses.
Who takes ABM?
Students who are interested in careers related to the business industries such as accounting, marketing, finance, operations, human resources or entrepreneurship are the best fit for the ABM course. These students will most likely be taking college courses in Entrepreneurship, Business Administration, Management and the like.
Why take Enderun’s ABM Strand?
By taking Enderun’s ABM Strand you will have the opportunity to have 4 subjects validated in Enderun Colleges if you are taking either Business Administration, Entrepreneurship or International Hospitality Management in college.
If you take Economics 3 subjects have the possibility of being validated.