admissions & aidStudy in the Philippines!
|1 month visa extension||5,030|
|2 month visa extension||7,500|
|6 month visa extension||12,500|
|Student Visa Fee Icard||3,900|
Students have the option for single occupancy or sharing for up to two with rates inclusive of water, electricity, housekeeping and laundry services. Availability of rooms is on a first-come, first-served basis.
Access to the Dormitory’s common area with refrigerator, electric stovetop, cooking utensils, microwave oven, oven toaster, rice cooker, dining tables, flat screen television, DVD player, Cable connection and internet connection.
About McKinley Hill
McKinley Hill offers a complete line of residential and office facilities and amenities with single detached homes, townhouses, a mid-rise condominium, high-rise luxury residences, BPO office buildings and a Venetian-themed mall called the Venice Piazza. There are two international schools in the community.
If public safety is a main concern for you, McKinley Hill has a 24-hour security as it plays host to the British, South Korean, and Qatar embassies. Roving guards on motorcycles can be seen throughout the day and the streets are well-lit in the evening.
About The Philippines
- Capital Manila
- Largest City Quezon City
- Official Languages Filipino (based on Tagalog), English
- Climate Temperatures usually range from 21°C (70°F) to 32°C (90°F) although it can get cooler or hotter depending on the season. The coolest month is January; the warmest is May.Dry Season: December to May
- Rainy Season: June to November
- Cool Temperature: December to February
- Warm Temperature: March to November
- Government Unitary Presidential Constitutional Republic
- – Land 299,764 km2 115,831 sq mi
- – Water (%) 0.61%(inland waters)
- – 2010 Census 92,337,852
- – Density 308/km2
- 797.2/sq mi
- Currency PhP (Philippine Peso)
- Time zone PST (UTC+8), Summer DST not observed
- Drives on the right
- ISO 3166 code PH
- Internet TLD .ph
- Country code +63
- Electricity 220V