admissions & aidJoin Team Enderun.
Candidates for admission to Enderun Colleges must submit the following documents:
May 8, 2021
For High School Graduates
- Completed Application Form
- Photocopy of Senior Report Card (Form 138)
- Essay (300 words or less) Please answer one question:
- “Some students have a background, identity, interest, or talent that is so meaningful, they believe their application would be incomplete without it. If this sounds like you, please share your story.”
- “Describe a problem you’ve solved or a problem you would like to solve. Explain its significance to you, and what steps you took, or could be taken to identify a solution.”
- “Discuss an accomplishment, event, or realization that sparked a period of personal growth, and a new understanding of yourself or others.”
Students who have taken and passed the SAT Exams with a minimum score of 1500, and 500 per test section or category will be exempted from taking the Enderun Entrance Exam. International students who did not take or pass the SAT Reasoning Test are required to take the exam in Manila.
- Certified True Copy of Grades
- Certification of Eligibility to Transfer issued by the last school attended
- Honorable Dismissal and Official Clearance from the last school attended
- Certificate of Good Moral Character issued by the last school attended (signed by the Dean, Guidance Counselor or Head of Student Affairs)
- Copy of Syllabi and Course Descriptions of subjects taken
- A formal written Application for Transfer will be made to the Registrar who will confer with the Department Chair/s concerned and the College Dean to decide on the issue of transferability and entry point.
For Second-Degree Takers
- Transcript of Records of first degree taken
For Home Study Schools
- Transcript of Records (for both College and High School) duly authenticated by the Philippine embassy in the student’s country of origin or the embassy of the student’s country of origin in the Philippines.
- Proof of graduation or Certificate of eligibility to enroll for college duly authenticated by the Philippine embassy in the student’s country of origin or the embassy of the student’s country of origin in the Philippines or take the PEPT(Philippine Educational Placement Test).
For Foreign Students
- Visa valid for Study Purposes
- Photocopy of Passport
- Official Transcript of Records (guidelines for International Schools/Home Study Schools apply).
Please note that DUAL CITIZENSHIP will no longer be applicable in the student’s academic records. Though the Bureau of Immigration and Deportation recognizes dual citizenship, student has to declare only one (Filipino or Foreign) during his/her stay in the College.
For Senior High School
- Completed Application Form- download form here: https://www.enderuncolleges.com/contact/download-forms/
- Photocopy of grade 10 report card or transcript of records
- Birth Certificate
- 2 pieces of 2×2 photo
The Admissions Procedure at Enderun Colleges is a 4-Step process designed to ensure that the education that prospective incoming students receive is in line with their proficiencies, goals, and expectations.
Completed applications are evaluated by the Enderun Admissions Office on a rolling basis. Candidates shall be informed, either by telephone or through the high school guidance counselor, of interview and examination schedules within two weeks after submission of completed applications.