Develop a strategy that is designed to achieve your long-term marketing objectives and develop campaigns that position your brand on a global scale.
Enderun+Thunderbird’s Advanced Certificate in Global Marketing focuses on the in-depth concepts of global marketing strategy. It also analyzes the marketing effectiveness of your company or business, and understands the fundamentals of global branding.
Enderun Colleges partners with Thunderbird Online, the professional development group of Thunderbird School of Global Management. With over 70 years of experience in developing leaders with a global mindset, Thunderbird is the world’s #1 school for international business according to Financial Times. Thunderbird Online provides innovative continuing education programs designed specifically for working professionals who want to succeed in today’s competitive business environment.
Through this partnership, Enderun integrates Thunderbird Online’s Executive Certificate into this 10-week program with online learning and in-classroom instruction. At the end of the course, participants will receive two certificates from Enderun Colleges and Thunderbird Online.
At the end of this course, the students are expected to:
- Understand the phases in developing a comprehensive marketing plan for new and existing products and services.
- Identify and appreciate the marketing strategies employed by cutting-edge companies in the global and Philippine setting.
- Learn the best practices in global branding, services marketing and customer retention.
Fundamentals of Marketing
- Overview of the Marketing Planning Process
- Opportunity Seeking: Identifying Gaps in the Marketplace
- Consumer Behavior and Consumer Decision Making
- Qualitative and Quantitative Market Research
- Market Segmentation, Targeting and Positioning
- Developing the Marketing Mix (Product, Price, Place and Promotion)
Global Marketing Strategy
- Assessing Country Market Potential and Macroenvironment
- Market Penetration Strategies
- International Branding Considerations
- Leveraging Scale in the Marketing Mix
- Transfer Pricing in International Markets
Integrative Topics in Marketing
- Developing Sound Marketing Objectives
- Services Marketing
- Customer Relationship Management
Meet Your Instructors
Edgardo Rodriguez, PhD
Dr. Edgardo Rodriguez is the President of Enderun Colleges and the Dean of the College of Business, technology and Entrepreneurship. He earned his MBA in The East-West Center at the University of Hawaii, and his doctorate in Management Sciences and Statistics from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, New York. He was also part of the Special Program in Development Economics at Harvard University. He worked in The World Bank in Washington, D.C., culminating a career there as head of the bank’s Corporate Budget Unit. He then worked as a management specialist at the Asian Development Bank in Manila and retired as executive secretary to the Development Effectiveness Committee of the Board of Directors. While growing in his corporate career, he also taught for fourteen years at graduate schools in the United States, as associate professor at Graduate School of Industrial Engineering of Rutgers University in New Jersey, then as adjunct professor of Management and Information Sciences at The American University in Washington, D.C., and at Virginia Polytechnic Institute in Virginia. He is concurrently president of XenXaTech, Inc., a management consulting firm specializing in business intelligence systems.
Jun Salipsip, Ph.D.
Mr. Salipsip earned his bachelor’s degree from Ateneo de Zamboanga, his master’s from University of the Philippines Diliman, and doctorate in Management with distinction from International Academy of Management and Economics (IAME). He was country manager of chemical company Dow before being Pacific Area marketing and sales training manager for Dow Pacific. Now, Mr. Salipsip is a performance consultant for Wilson Learning, lecturer at IAME, and executive director of American Chamber of Commerce in the Philippines (Amcham) Foundation.
Wilson Gan, MBA
Mr. Gan is a graduate of bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, magna cum laude, from Ateneo de Manila University. He earned his master’s in Business Administration, major in Strategic Management from The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, where he was awarded the Joseph Wharton Fellowship for professional and academic achievement. He was a systems analyst for employee services IT of Procter and Gamble Asia, before being a business development manager for IBM Business Services and the head of Customer Relationship Management Planning at Globe Telecom. Mr. Gan also worked as a consultant for the Boston Consulting Group in Singapore.
- Completed Application Form
- Updated Curriculum Vitae
- Transcript of Records (upon request)
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate
- Two 2×2 photos
- First Evaluation. Once the College has received your complete application documents, your file will be evaluated to determine whether you will be called in for a personal admission interview. You shall be informed within two weeks as to whether you have been selected for an interview or your application has been unsuccessful.
- Personal Interview. The interview is an indispensable step in the admission process. This allows the Admissions Committee–made up of members of Enderun Management, faculty, and admissions staff–to evaluate potential students based on their level of interest in the hospitality industry, as well as their maturity level, academic potential, interpersonal skills and leadership potential.
- For candidates unable to travel to Manila for the interview, a written request to be interviewed by telephone may be submitted.
- Decision. Based on the results of both the written application and the interview, the Admissions Committee shall make a final decision to admit the candidate. All candidates shall be informed in of the Committee’s decision.
- Graduate of any bachelor’s degree
- Undergraduate with a minimum of 2 years work experience
|Payment Schemes:||Cash, Check, or Credit Card|